Baguio, Baguio

Lazada,

Please cancel my order and repeated order due to financial problem and not as fast delivery. I hope you understand my concern and Please be in my concern. as soon as you read my message please cancel my order. I cant cancel in the step of what the lazada instruction given me. I cant find the word "cancel" in my orders so thats why I directly message you here and made a report. So please take my concern as long as you read regarding this.

Thank you and waiting for your feedback as soon as possible.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of luxxe whitening supplement from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to "pplease cancel all my orders i made. thank you and hoping for your understanding".

The most disappointing in user's experience was cancellation system. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH
#1119162

Thanks for reaching out to us. You may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contacts/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!