I want to cancel my order "Oromismo Velform Sauna Belt" tracking number 303716415 because I thought it was sale worth Php247.00 but when I click buy the price is Php349 plus the shipping fee of Php99.00, so the total is Php448 . I don't have enough money to pay for that product.

Sorry.. Thank you for your understanding. I make sure that next if I order again, I will not cancel it. I hope you will grant my cancellation of order.

Please accept my apology for my fault. God Bless!

and more power to Lazada philippines! Thank you so much!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of oromismo velform sauna belt from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, edithz_27. Thank you for letting us know about your concern.

Please be informed that we have already cancelled your order on our system.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!