I was browsing a metal bumper case for my Huawei Honor 6 phone (in the Lazada Webpage) and came across the section: Highlights at Lazada and saw the Xiaomi branding.

Upon seeing the Xiaomi branding, i got curious because i keep on hearing how good it is from various tech blogs and even from my friends.

There, I was checking the product redmi 2 8gb (dark gray) and I was shocked that the page, without my knowledge congratulated me in buying the redmi 2 8gb (dark gray).

I honestly did not know I was already checking out the product because I have not filled out a check out form and it was very different from the android app that I was used to.

This was all an accident and out of my will. can you please cancel the order ( #301269951 ) because I don't have any money to pay for this. Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines xiaomi redmi 2 8gb for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

good day lazada i want to cancel my order #354482195 dahil uwi kami ng province this coming sep 25 yung order ko eh marerecieve ko pa ng sep-28-oct3 please pacancel thank you

Good day lazada.I I want to cancel my order.because I have two confirmation numbers in the same items.I just want 1set only on this item.so I want to cancel this confirmation no.341513595 thanks for understanding.

Hello Lazada Philippines! I would like to cancel my order #397761932, i couldn't cancel it in your webpage cause i got lost in the email cause it wont sing in .I was going to cancel it because the money isn't available due to family circumstances. Hoping for your kind consideration thank you !

LazadaPH

Hi Paolo, this is one of Lazada staff. You order has already been cancelled upon checking in our system.

You may call our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!