Iloilo City, Western Visayas
5.0
Turnaround Time

Good day, Lazada!

Please cancel my order Cool Somking Girl Pattern Huawei Honor 3C Case For Huawei Honor 3C (Black)x2 and Optimum Nutrition Superior Amino 2222 Tablets Bottle of 320 and Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey 5lbs (Double Rich Chocolate) with Free T-shirt and Shaker with an Order #317234642. I clicked the order accidentally and it was placed at the wrong time.

I would not be able to pay for it when it arrives and I hope it would be cancelled because I have the right as stated in your terms and conditions of sale section 2.5.

I hope the order will be cancelled please notify me through my email if the request is approved . I hope you consider my concern and looking forward to order again sooner. Thank you and have a good day!

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Grootified is overall satisfied with Lazada Philippines. the best about lazada philippines online order from Lazada Philippines was cash on delivery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about your concern. Since this is a prepaid order, kindly anticipate a call from one of our OV Prepaid Team's call to validate then cancel your order.

If you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. Thanks!