Order #301626593 of 23/07/2015 13:57. I would like to cancel one of my order, because supposedly i will just order one item but due to my low internet connection, i didn't notice that i submit it 2 times .

so i hope you understand, that i will cancel one item of my order because i don't have enough money to buy 2 items i can afford to pay just only 1 item. Please if lazada philippines read this please send me an email about the cancellation of 1 item.

i am hoping for your response on how i will solve this to cancel 1 item of my order. thanks

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines lazada philippines online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments