2.0

Good day!

I just ordered "Below SRP Mini SLR Camera Keychain with Flash & Shutter Sounds Set of 3" and "Set of 2" a few minutes ago on Lazada.

I would like to cancel it because I didn't know it would take 8-9 days to deliver. By the time it is supposed to be delivered I will be out of town and I could not take care of it. I have ordered on Lazada before and it took 3 days only that's why I didn't expect it. I hope my order (#303964343) would be cancelled!

Hoping to hear from you. Thank you!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). sjcea is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about your concern, sjcea. Please be informed that we have already cancelled your order on our system.

If you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. Thanks!