Resolved
5.0

I will cancel my order because i don't have some money to pay my order and i have some problem.

it's almost end of the month. i have to pay the bills water, electricity, fare and rental for our house that's why I'm cancelling my order. i miscalculated the expenses. It was a necessity to have such an apparatus/ equipment at home but it is impractical for me today to place this order not knowing the financial constraint that we may encounter. please do understand our current situation. As i really want to have the unit but, i won't sacrifice our family from being financially constraint.

And I hope you will understand our situation.

God bless.

order # 381171822

Riderslayer008 wrote the review because of not as described at Lazada Philippines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no cancellation button. Author liked the most service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines surgitech mini nebulizer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for taking our call.We have already cancelled your order on our system.

Please let us know if you have concerns other than this, then we'll be glad to assist you.Good day!