Verified Reviewer

2.2

August 9, I ordered an electric keyboard and paid it using my Lazada Wallet. Upon messaging the seller, I found out that the item is out of stock and hence, I have no item to receive.

I tried to cancel my order but I cannot because the status says it's already being processed (despite the item being out of stock). It says that my item has been packed and is about to received by the logistics partner. The seller said they cannot process my item anymore because it's out of stock. So, I'm stuck in between not having an item to receive because it's out of stock and not being able to cancel my order because the status says it's being processed.

I messaged Lazada PH via Twitter and they said they cannot cancel it on their end because the status says it's being processed. But NOTHING IS BEING PROCESSED since the item is out of stock. I tried using Customer Support but they only have a chatbot.

They have no actual live chat or call support. What the ***

User's recommendation: Don't use Lazada Wallet or don't use Lazada at all.

Lazada Philippines Pros: When they deliver the correct item.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Lex ph signed the proof of delivery signature of receivers, Poor return policy, Lack of feedback to do if delivery was not successful, Poor customer service poor carrier, No live customer support.

Comments

#1909883

Hi Belle M, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8 am-5 pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!

#1908631

The customer service is truly horrible and the chat bot is a joke. Better to order via Lazada COD or try Shopee.

Lazada Philippines Reviews