1.7

I have bought Maybelline New York products and have availed of their Birthday Sale so I got huge discounts for it. (Order # 201233597021940) So the order was made on April 25th of 2018 and then on the 10th of May, a text message was sent to me that the refund for my order has been processed.

I was surprised because I didn't cancel my order. And so I check my account and found out that my order was cancelled, without them notifying me. I tried to chat their Customer Care and they apologized for the inconvenience, and CC further said that it was a "System Issue". So I asked how can they compensate me for that since they have caused me inconvenience, he further instructed me to check on an "apology voucher".

When I checked it, it's only a 200-peso worth of voucher. And they said that they can no longer do anything about it since Maybelline (official store) was the one that made the sale vouchers on their Birthday Sale. And when I look at the prices of my purchases now, it almost doubles the price they had when they were on sale. I clarified once again, if the "System Issue" is on the part of Lazada and the CC said it was.

So I pointed out that Maybelline is not the one at fault here, LAzada is the "middle man" therefore Lazada has the responsibility to compensate the customer, but still they apologized and insisted that they cannot do anything about it and the cancelled orders can no longer be returned.

It is just insulting to the customer that you had caused inconvenience for your "System Issue" to compensate with just 200 pesos worth of "apology voucher". Really? that's the price of your apology? It was so unfair.

I patiently waited for their Birthday Sale, I ordered within the selling period. I already paid with my card.

I waited for my purchase even if the wait is so long (April25-May10) and then they will end up cancelling it? Lazada is not at all "Pro Customer".

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Cancellation of order without prior notice.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor ordering process, Giving false hope to the customer.

Comments