I ORDERED A 32 INCHES TV IN LAZADA PH. THEY DEBITED THE MONEY ON MY ACCOUNT RIGHT AWAY BUT AFTER 5 DAYS THEY CANCELLED MY ORDER AND THEY'RE SAYING IT'S OUT OF STOCK!

I RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING I'LL BE GETTING A REFUND AFTER 45 DAYS. WTF! I'M REALLY UPSET. all the bad reviews about them is true.

I should have believe all the negative review about this online store. This is the first time that I shop with LAZADA PH and this is what happened. I hope they will just give my money back.

NAKAKABWISIT TALAGA!!! TAPOS KA NA MAGBAYAD TAPOS HINDI NILA IBIBIGAY ANG ITEM MO!!

I liked: Replaced all you csr, Replace delivery comany.

I didn't like: Give false information, Incomplete item delivery, Service, Poor assistance.

Comments

Naku, ako sobrang imbyerna nako! Dineduct agad ang bayad ng binili kong 9 pcs na relo!

Naideliver sakin after 2-3 wks! Lahat peke!almost 2 months nako nagcocomplain! Walang sumasagot sakin ng maayos! 3 customer service na ang nagreply sakin.

Iba iba naghahandle.kelangan ko lahat iexplain ng paulit ulit saknila.wala pa ring nangyayari.Napakaobvious na peke ang mga items.gusto p nila magbigay ako ng proof ng peke ang mga items!

Leche! Sobrang sayang ang pera ko!Dont ever buy from this company kung ayaw nyong magaya sakin..

LazadaPH

Hi, we're sorry to hear about what happened on your recent order. Kindly provide us your order number so we can look into this. Thank you.