I ORDERED A 32 INCHES TV IN LAZADA PH. THEY DEBITED THE MONEY ON MY ACCOUNT RIGHT AWAY BUT AFTER 5 DAYS THEY CANCELLED MY ORDER AND THEY'RE SAYING IT'S OUT OF STOCK!

I RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING I'LL BE GETTING A REFUND AFTER 45 DAYS. WTF! I'M REALLY UPSET. all the bad reviews about them is true.

I should have believe all the negative review about this online store. This is the first time that I shop with LAZADA PH and this is what happened. I hope they will just give my money back.

NAKAKABWISIT TALAGA!!! TAPOS KA NA MAGBAYAD TAPOS HINDI NILA IBIBIGAY ANG ITEM MO!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with replaced all you csr and replace delivery comany and stated that there is a room for improvement of give false information and incomplete item delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sharp lc32le155m 32-inch led tv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $270. Lazada Philippines needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sharp lc32le155m 32-inch led tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

Naku, ako sobrang imbyerna nako! Dineduct agad ang bayad ng binili kong 9 pcs na relo!

Naideliver sakin after 2-3 wks! Lahat peke!almost 2 months nako nagcocomplain! Walang sumasagot sakin ng maayos! 3 customer service na ang nagreply sakin.

Iba iba naghahandle.kelangan ko lahat iexplain ng paulit ulit saknila.wala pa ring nangyayari.Napakaobvious na peke ang mga items.gusto p nila magbigay ako ng proof ng peke ang mga items!

Leche! Sobrang sayang ang pera ko!Dont ever buy from this company kung ayaw nyong magaya sakin..

LazadaPH

Hi, we're sorry to hear about what happened on your recent order. Kindly provide us your order number so we can look into this. Thank you.