Lazada Philippines - CANCELLED ITEM + DEFECTIVE

352 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews

I ordered 2 4GB USB Card flash drive.A few minutes after submitting the order, I cancelled 1 item because I thought my friend is not interested anymore.

I received an email that it was already cancelled and in my order form there is the word "DECLINED" beside that item. I ordered another of the same item when my friend told me she's still interested. SO I GOT 2 TRACKING NUMBER: 354386372 for the one with the cancelled item and 395247372 for the new order. An email arrived saying that I AM SUPPOSED TO PAY HALF FOR THE ONE WITH THE CANCELLED ORDER.

The suppose total for that 2 item order is Php593 but since I cancelled 1 item, it was reduced to Php297 or something. I PREPARED ONLY THE HALF PAYMENT And the text message from Lazada goes like this: "A PART OF YOUR ORDER FROM TRACKING 354386372 IS READY FOR DISPATCH" so I was expecting only 1 item for that. BUT! When it arrived, I received 2 items for that order (WHAT THE *** HAPPENED TO THE CANCELLED ITEM???) and the courier asked me to pay him Php593!!

I was furious but I let it slide. Maybe I can give it to a friend or something. BUT! I tried using both items and 1 item is DEFECTIVE!!!

What the F*CKNG *** is this. I can return it and wait for their reply but that would be a waste of my time since I read that a lot of complaints from other "customers" has not been entertained. I know it is not YOUR product but your company is the middleman. YOU are supposed to guarantee that the items received by YOUR customers are working.

BUT EVEN YOUR SYSTEM IS AT FAULT.YOUR CANCELLATION OF ORDER IS NOT EVEN WORKING.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • More items to buy
  • What I disliked
    • How unreliable their cancellation system
    • Customer care

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
352 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 08 #1108629

Hi, thank you for accepting our call. This concern has been resolved.

LazadaPH

Feb 03 #1105363

Hi, thank you for accepting our call.

LazadaPH

Feb 02 #1105267

Hi, please be advised that we are trying to call you several times. However, the contact number on our file keep on ringing. By the way, we will try to call you again within the day. Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.