Bangad, Nueva Ecija
2.8

I ordered 2 4GB USB Card flash drive.A few minutes after submitting the order, I cancelled 1 item because I thought my friend is not interested anymore.

I received an email that it was already cancelled and in my order form there is the word "DECLINED" beside that item. I ordered another of the same item when my friend told me she's still interested. SO I GOT 2 TRACKING NUMBER: 354386372 for the one with the cancelled item and 395247372 for the new order. An email arrived saying that I AM SUPPOSED TO PAY HALF FOR THE ONE WITH THE CANCELLED ORDER.

The suppose total for that 2 item order is Php593 but since I cancelled 1 item, it was reduced to Php297 or something. I PREPARED ONLY THE HALF PAYMENT And the text message from Lazada goes like this: "A PART OF YOUR ORDER FROM TRACKING 354386372 IS READY FOR DISPATCH" so I was expecting only 1 item for that. BUT! When it arrived, I received 2 items for that order (WHAT THE *** HAPPENED TO THE CANCELLED ITEM???) and the courier asked me to pay him Php593!!

I was furious but I let it slide. Maybe I can give it to a friend or something. BUT! I tried using both items and 1 item is DEFECTIVE!!!

What the F*CKNG *** is this. I can return it and wait for their reply but that would be a waste of my time since I read that a lot of complaints from other "customers" has not been entertained. I know it is not YOUR product but your company is the middleman. YOU are supposed to guarantee that the items received by YOUR customers are working.

BUT EVEN YOUR SYSTEM IS AT FAULT.YOUR CANCELLATION OF ORDER IS NOT EVEN WORKING.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about usb world paris classic usb card flash drive from Lazada Philippines was cancellation system and customer care , but reviewer liked more items to buy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Hi, thank you for accepting our call. This concern has been resolved.

LazadaPH

Hi, thank you for accepting our call.

LazadaPH

Hi, please be advised that we are trying to call you several times.However, the contact number on our file keep on ringing.

By the way, we will try to call you again within the day.Thank you.