2.5
Turnaround Time

I was buying from this website since 2015 and I haven't had any problem but this one. I wanted an item and it 'ships from abroad' (not my first 'ships from abroad' item that I bought).

I was using my sister's credit card and I have it authorize by her bank with all these passwords and pins and the payment went through. IT WENT THROUGH. After a few minutes I received an email stating that my order was cancelled. Their lousy reason was "We were unable to verify your order due to wrong contact/delivery information provided." I mean, seriously?!?!

I just ordered from you a month ago and my contact and delivery details were unchanged. Then you'll tell me I have wrong contact/delivery information?

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: If you are unsure of the contact number/deliver address. Why not give the customer a call? Verify and ask a lot of questions. Surely he can give you proper detail rather than you auto-cancelling the order..

I didn't like: Poor csr, No chat representative, No contact email address, No validation via call for orders.

Comments

#3452725242 i want to cancel my order..

Sorry I want to cancel my order,di ko mabayaran ang order ko pg dumating na..i have an emergency meron ako pg ga2mitan sa pera.. hospital bills.

LazadaPH

Hello Madame/Sir, we do understand where you coming from. Please be informed that we have a verification team that will verify all orders and for the safety of orders that is made via Credit card and debit card.

For you to process your order, you can put on the "Shipping Address" section the address where the item/s will be delivered and you can put on the "Billing Address" section the account owner details. So on your situation, you may put your sister's details in the said section. The amount that has been held from your credit limit will automatically be available after the holding period of 5 to 15 Banking days for Credit card and 5 to 45 Banking days for Debit card. No penalty will be imposed since the transaction did not push through in Lazada’s system.

Please be advised that this is a system-generated cancellation and we have not collected any payment from your card since it was declined by our system. The amount will just be on a floating status. Below are the possible reasons why transactions get invalid:

*A mismatch on some details on your card and billing information. The name on the billing information should be the card holder's name and the billing address is the address where the card was issued.

*Wrong or incomplete details - Incorrect Name and Billing Information.

Even a single letter or word is a discrepancy.

*Credit Limit - if your item to be purchased is more than your credit limit.

You may also connect with us through our social media accounts like Lazada Philippines Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Youtube.

You may also contact us via www.lazada.com.ph/contact. Thank you!