Lazada team sent an email stating that my item will be delivered last May 15 and me waiting for it the whole day then no delivery associate comes that day. And then i received an email from them that my item was not delivered because i was not around.

Ok so i replied to their email that i was home waiting, expecting but no one comes to deliver my effin item. So again they advised me that they will redeliver it to me on May 19 and suprise same thing happened.

So now they just decided to cancel my order without even trying to deliver it to me. Hahaha lazada team good job on that

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello RusticHarrier498, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?