Batangas, Calabarzon

This is the Third time I order for an item on Lazada ,

I am a foreigner in this Country,

3 orders made at Diffrent times

Non was delivered.

Money wasn't refunded

What happens to me then?

Visit my message tail Abrahamchiagozie@gmail.com

Reply my messages.

This is So Disappointing.

Call me 09369590405

This is mind blowing.

Am loosing cash here.

Seriously am pissed.

It's not satisfactory at all.

I wish too use the item for my Boxing training this summer.

I need it

You main priority is to ensure you give the best Services too all consumer not withstanding Thier nationality or race.

Big companies like Lazada should know that People hate disappointment and that it can ruin your business.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, Benson.We're sorry to hear about this.

However, as per checking on our system, 3 of your four (4) orders were invalid/declined, thus, no money went to Lazada's account. While ON 361182732 was already refund completed on our end since last April 21. Please allow 5-15 banking days for posting this on your account as per bank policy. Is there anything we can do to help you?

Let us know.Good day!