3.1
Turnaround Time

Well, Lazada just cancelled my refund of a couple watch they were selling. Of course, I would get disappointed of what happened because it was not my faulty that the product was damaged in the first place. Honestly, why would I even lie that a certain product is broken in the first place, right?

The watch arrived to me and i opened it and it has a crack on it. So, as a response to the situation, I applied a refund of course. And after three weeks of waiting, it just gets cancelled and rejected.

How am i suppose to feel?

I would accept if Lazada would eventually reprocess my refund now and accept it, and I would forgive them for the time I wasted waiting.

Hoping this will get to the company fast.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Prompt delivery.

I didn't like: Cancelling sincere refunds.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi DisillusionedCrane, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1565332

Hello! Thank you for your reply.

I'm hoping that you would consider the broken couple watch and eventually let me have a refund at my Lazada wallet. My order number is: 204927896348381 Please call me if needed at: 09321868535 Thank you and God bless!

LazadaPH
to DisillusionedCrane #1566101

Hi Angel Wrialm M. Tidon, thank you for accepting our call.

As we discussed, we will now coordinate this matter from our relevant department for the latest status of your returned item. We will get back to you as soon as possible once we receive feedback from them. We already sent a notification also to your email address that you used in placing an order for your reference. Rest assured that we are working diligently on this matter.