Dasmari, Cavite

I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order and i have some problem about my family.

And we have a kids that already birthday on that day so , idon,t know waht will i do for how to have excess mony to afford now.

We have to pay a catering thats why i cancel my order. Cause we cant afford to pay my order. And then my friends told mo to try lazada and i dont know how to easy so why i have to order cellphones.And for our everyday we spend money to buy some food.

And I hope you will understand my situations.thank you for your kindness

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

Hi this is Jennilyn gusto ko po sana ipa cancel ung order ko.. Supposed to be the item will arrive from sept.8-11,2017.

Kaso d pa ito dumadating til now.. Need ko po pumunta tacloban sad to say on the way na po ako foe very impt. And family matters.. Ito po order no.362822265.

Need feedback asap... Tnx

Alicia, Alicia, Philippines #1004389

hi this Kimberly aradanas, i want to cancel my order now. this is my order number 306812531. thanks.

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1004384

Hi Francisco, cancellation has already been initiated on this order number 305353531. For 305278731, you will be notified on the order statys and once it's already out for delivery.

Just keep your line open. Thank you.

Hello I placed an order yesterday at lazada.com.ph here's my order number 305278731 pls email me right away as soon as you ship it with tracking number so I can ready the money..thank you

hi gud evening i want to cancel my order # 305353531 because i accidentally click the proceed button without my discount voucher im so sorry after that cancellation i will re order again with my voucher..

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1004029

Hi, this is one of Lazada Staff. Can we have the order number for your reference? Thank you.