Hereford, Arizona

Dear Lazada, I order Kingston Value RAM 8GB 1600MHz PC3-12800 DDR3L 1.35V Non-ECC CL11 SODIMM 2Rx8 Laptop Memory RAM, (Order number 313447616) but my friend brought this one already so. I would like to cancel my (Order number 313447616) due to my friends brought this one. We didnt communicate well. I have not enough money to pay this one. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you understand my situation. ill really sorry what did happen.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of a product or service from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to "cancelling order".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1213953

Thanks for letting us know about your concern, Louies Angelo. Please be reminded that we only have 6 hours to cancel our orders after it has been placed.

After the given time has lapsed, we suggest that you may just call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.

But no worries, we'll take note of your cancellation request. Good day!