I am new to this mode of payment which is paypal.. So i tried placing my orders and still i didnt know how to do it so i tried multiple times...

I have my transactions with lazada many times before with COD and no trouble came up.. Just this time that i noticed i have placed an order thrice and i cannot cancel it yet it was half an hour ago, which didn't occur on my previous transactions.

i dont know how to use this mode of payment so i decide to cancel my order. In don't know what happens to my unpaid order but cannot be cancelled, ...

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for reaching out to us and letting us know about what happened. Please provide us the 3 order numbers so that we can double check why you can not cancel your orders.

There might be an system generated cancellation so you dont need to cancel it anymore. We'll wait for your reply so that we can assist you further. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Or reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+. Good day!