Verified Reviewer

I ordered incomplete items worth almost Php6,000 so I initiated a return and was instructed to bring the package to an LBC branch. But the return tracking number given to me could not be read by LBC system.

I was only given a 7-day deadline to return the package and now LBC is not accepting any parcels until July 17! What now?

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Delivery of items inaccuracy, Poor costumer service, Wrong items.

Location: Taguig, Rizal

Comments

#1892031

Hello Dolly, we understand how you feel and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. For your reference, kindly type Lazcare Specialist to connect with our live agents in our contact us page.

#1892042
@lazadaph

Order # is 301515****66225

@lazadaph

Any update on this case? Please do something about my return tracking number as LBC says that it is invalid

@Dolly B

Why was my return cancelled? I was about to return my package today but when i went back to my account, it was already cancelled??

Lazada P5,000+ worth of money is not a joke!

What the *** would you want me to do with a lid of a foil tray?? Panira kayo ng business!

Lazada Philippines Reviews