I ordered this unit last May 20, 2014. I received a call from last May 24, 2014 Fedex that I have to take a clearance from customs for the unit I ordered.

I told them that I did not order anything from overseas and my order is made to Lazada Philippines. She said the payment will be around 400 pesos only so I just agreed to take the clearance . Her instruction was to deliver the clearance to Fedex office. When the clearance was given to them they again asked for another clearance.

The clearance I paid for the first clearance was not covered with a receipt as they SOP in customs. This is not supposed to be charged to me since when I ordered the unit I was thinking that it is available locally. If you cannot deliver the unit I am not interested with it and I demand a refund. This type of dealing is misleading.

This is my second complaint letter. The first one I sent did not received a reply.

Comments

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Your concern has been documented and we will file it for future reference. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/