Siquijor, Siquijor
2.0
Turnaround Time

I also experience that kind of *** services on lazada..... I order a printer.. But through forces within me I order a canon pixma 287 with ciss . I want to order the canon mp287 with ciss and waste ink bin.... But its out of stock.. Then after a few days... canon mp287 with ciss and waste ink bin is in stock again.... I want to cancel my current order the canon mp287 with ciss.... They talked to me that they cannot cancel the order because it is being shipped... Then after a few days on updating the info on LBC.... They emailed me that canon mp287 with ciss has been cancelled due to my concerns.... But the truth is I want to cancel it but I changed my mind to continue the order.... THAT FAULT IS NOT MINE. I accept the fact that it could not be cancelled.... Then lazada cancelled it.,........ Then they said "sorry for the confusion". ....... I really hate lazada..... The laziest services in the world.

They have to say earlier to me that they note it for cancellation.... My canon mp287 with ciss and waste ink bin is out of stock again... That I just order canon mp287 with ciss. *** ...

OK lang SA akin kung sinabi Nila ng maaga na I cancel ituloy ang cancellation.... Sana na order kuna yung gustong product ko. But out of stock......

What a lazy lazada....

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of canon mp287 printer from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was many confusions on my order, slow when solving complaints, programmed answers and giving false hope to the customer. Author liked the most affordable prices and cash on delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1201746

We're sorry to hear about your concern, h_mutation. Medyo naguluhan din po kami sa gusto nyo.

You said that you want to cancel it then you changed your mind nung nakapag-email na kami na naipa-cancel na po namin? Actually ang cancellation time lang po kasi talaga is within 6 hours after nyong mai-place ang order. After nun at ma-dispatch na ang item, kami na po ang kailangang mag-request ng cancellation on your behalf. Pero malay nyo po, may dahilan kung bakit natuluyang ma-cancel ang order nyo?

Remember nagkaron po kami dati ng HP Printer sale na naging P999 lang po? Let's just look at it on the brighter side. Isipin nyo na lang po na kaya natuluyang ma-cancel ang order nyong printer is because baka may parating kaming sale na mas makakamura kayo. So stay tuned lang po tayo sa Lazada website for more updates.

Mas okay din po kung mag-subscribe kayo ng Lazada Newsletter para maka-receive ng notifications tungkol sa latest promotions, hottest items or new arrivals at mag-enjoy ng exclusive voucher offers.

At makikita nyo rin ang pinakamagandang deals and promotions sa aming homepage www.lazada.com.ph. Happy Shopping!