I made an order for Canon EOS 60D. Made payment thru my Credit card since it is not possible to have it paid upon delivery.

The Order number is 302857272. I placed the order last May 20, 2014. I received a call from Fedex last May 24, 2014 that I should pay a custom clearance before the order can be delivered. I told the one who called up that I did not make any overseas purchase what I ordered was from LAZADA Phil.

Now I have to pay the clearance before it can be delivered. Why are you not stating in your advertisement that the unit is from overseas and some additional amount is to be made?

I demand that you will reimburse me for the clearance I have to pay the customs since I was not properly informed of this. If you will not reimburse me this will be my last order from Lazada and I am not recommending you to any of my colleague.

Comments

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Your concern has been documented and we will file it for future reference. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/