4.3
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

So I accidentally clicked check out and suddenly I panicked closing the Lazada site immediately, then when I went to my orders it says there its in the process of packaging and then when I went to the Help Center it says there's supposed to be a "Cancel Button" but I cant see the Cancel button, I didn't receive any emails in my Gmail and Yahoo though, please see if its been really placed in my Orders, Because I'm really panicking that I still don't have the money nor buy the selected product, Please take a look if my order has been really processed, but when I went to my Shopping Cart I still saw the product item that accidentally checked out. I really need your feed back as soon as possible

This person wrote the review because of "cant cancel the order so i putted 0$ on the value of your loss for now" of huion h420 usb animation digitizers graphics from Lazada Philippines and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was except for that glitch nor bug that i saw. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about this.Please be informed that new orders may take 5-10 minutes to appear on our order management system and after it has been updated, we only have 6 hours to cancel it cancel it.

As for your order, since your items have been processed and on its way, we suggest that you may just call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!

May feedback na po kayo nito? Ganito din nangyari sa akin..