Lazada Philippines - Cant Cancel The Order

So I accidentally clicked check out and suddenly I panicked closing the Lazada site immediately, then when I went to my orders it says there its in the process of packaging and then when I went to the Help Center it says there's supposed to be a "Cancel Button" but I cant see the Cancel button, I didn't receive any emails in my Gmail and Yahoo though, please see if its been really placed in my Orders, Because I'm really panicking that I still don't have the money nor buy the selected product, Please take a look if my order has been really processed, but when I went to my Shopping Cart I still saw the product item that accidentally checked out. I really need your feed back as soon as possible

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Except for that glitch nor bug that i saw

Reason of review:
Cant Cancel The Order So I putted 0$ on the Value of your loss for now
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Huion H420 Usb Animation Digitizers Graphics
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #825979 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 15 #1144974

Thanks for letting us know about this. Please be informed that new orders may take 5-10 minutes to appear on our order management system and after it has been updated, we only have 6 hours to cancel it cancel it. As for your order, since your items have been processed and on its way, we suggest that you may just call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

0 0 Reply

Apr 10 #1142260

May feedback na po kayo nito? Ganito din nangyari sa akin..

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.