Turnaround Time

d kuna ngayon macontact yung lazada tagal ko nagipon para mabili yan tagal ko rin naghintay para madeliver tas ganyan d daw madedeliver cla na daw magcancel

Comments

Order numbers : 225807493338086 225831016238086 both were failed delivery due to 2 unsuccessful delivery attempts while, there was never a delivery attempt from them.. Not even calling me, while I was always receiving orders from other sellers...

I thought that there is a scam about the seller because my friends orders have the same status.. I want someone to talk to someone from Lazada to clarify the issues.

same here! Order numbers : 225807493338086 225831016238086 both were failed delivery due to 2 unsuccessful delivery attempts while, there was never a delivery attempt from them..

Not even calling me, while I was always receiving orders from other sellers... This is so upsetting because I always track these everyday. I tried to find from the lazada app ways to contact the customer service but there is no way..

SpottedSeaSnake895

Sorry, your parcel has been marked as failed delivery as all delivery attempts have been made. Your parcel will be returned to the sender Your parcel is being prepared for return to sender by LEX PH.

[Bacolor Hub]. Anyare?

Bakit ganyan tagal ko nag antay e tapos ganyan lang.. Pano nag attempts kau nagdeliver e wala nman dumarating dito di ako umaalis mkkarating pb order ko?

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?