CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS, package arrived Oct. 8 2018, after 2 hours we went to the installer for intallation, we found out the reverse camera is not working, 100% NOT WORKING... I immediately reported to Lazada (attached the screenshot convo), I explained that due of installation fee for dash cam + reverse cam (Php 1000) I cannot return all items but only the rear camera... LAZADA AGREED and proceed to send back the item, which sent Oct. 8 2018 past 5pm , .... guess what? today Oct. 12 2018 lazada customer service and said no replacement because I didnt sent all items back?, e mails replied also stating replacement reject?

first of all I explained properly that I will be wasting installation fee of 1000 pesos, and I thought lazada customer service note down for consideration.

you sent me a defect item (reverse cam) and expect me to spend 2000 pesos total for installation unistall and install ?

this is the second time Lazada messing with us.... seriously Bla-bla ?

Product or Service Mentioned: Dash Camera.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi NegligibleRobin419, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?

to LazadaPH #1581400

Hi.. I've received my returned item..

but still not workng..

Do I need to spend some time again to return it back to Lazada? and again I have to wait another week for the same defect item?

to LazadaPH #1583935

I've received my returned item, as expected due to rejected status of my returned item, I just wasted my time dropping by at LBC to return my defective item. I do understand about Lazada return item policy, but then before I return my defective item back to Lazada, I have already spend time to your Live Chat and the person advice me to just return the defective item, as I have explained that the rest of the items is good and working and it is already fixed in my car wiring and etc.

and I have already paid for installation fee for 1K, only the Reversed Cam is not working, so I explained to your Lazada Live Chat that if the installer have to reinstall the said fixed item in my car the next time I have to pay another 1K for another installation. and then Lazada Live Chat advice me to just return the Defective Item............

I was hoping that Lazada will considered the reason and fixed the issue but then Not at all... I have attached photos for your perusal for this issue.......

LazadaPH
to Anonymous #1584755

Hi NegligibleRobin419, apologies for the inconvenience. May we ask the order number for us to give you assistance?

to LazadaPH #1585899

order #208202804825650 Car Cameras Car Dash Cam Mirror Car Video Recorder Full HD 1080P Car Video Camera with Dual Lens for Vehicles Front & Rearview Mirror Car DVR Dash Cam with Reverse Parking System Mirror Video Rear Cam with LED Night Vision & Waterproof...