3.8
Turnaround Time

I am Daniel Ducayag. On April 9, 10, and 11 I received a message from cargo king that my shipment would be delivered (order no.

226485850748494) but no delivery was made those days. Then someone from cargo king called me on April 11 at 9:09 am asking me if I could meet up with him somewhere near mines view park instead to get my parcel. I said I couldn't. My address was just less than 3 kms away.

I was wondering why he couldn't make the delivery. That is just sheer laziness. Then he called me up again at 10:21 am saying that he would deliver the next day instead. I said it was OK with me.

When opened my lazada app the next day, i was surprised that it was marked delivery failed the night before at 11:39 pm and my parcel will be returned to seller. Whoever is in charge of Cargo King Baguio, grabe naman kayong tamad magdeliver. Di na lang sana kayo pumasok sa ganyang service kung di rin lang naman pala nyo kaya. Pareho lang kayo ng LBC.

I have emailed Lazada about this and left a message with customer care as I have communicated several times already that my preferred courier is Ninja Van as they have never missed a delivery.

Now I see 2 of my parcels from lazada being assigned again to Cargo King. I know lazada customer care has explained in the past that they have a system generated format of delivery assignment. Again, you should improve on that system as not all couriers have the same capacity and delivery areas. Like LBC claims to deliver in Baguio-Benguet but my location is out of their coverage area although it is just 6 kms away from central baguio.

They only cover Poblacion Tuba and La Trinidad in Benguet and they also don't deliver to some parts of Baguio.

What shall I do then since there is a big probability cargo king won't deliver even as I just received notice now that they will deliver those 2 parcels today? I was tempted to reorder the items upon seeing they were handling those 2 parcels. But it is so inconvenient to wait again for so long. And what reassurance do I have that this time around it would be assigned to ninja van?

And on my part, I really want to show my strong disapproval of their misconduct. Maybe they would deliver as this involves a much larger amount of money.

I could just keep on complaining but lazada doesn't do anything to rectify their system. Shouldn't you suspend erring couriers as many if not most of the parcels marked as delivery failed, the courier was to blame?

Product or Service Mentioned: Cargo King Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

VulgarCrab

Just wanted to add to my review. I received notification again yesterday April 20 2019 from cargo king re: delivery of my parcels.

Two new ones assigned to them by Lazada along with the 2 I mentioned earlier. Still no delivery. I guess I'll just have to accept the fact that it won't get delivered and reorder the items. Grrr!!!

CARGO King you might as well close your business! And Lazada, I've taken this up with you already several times recently.

I WANT MY ORDERS DELIVERED BY NINJA VAN because they are far more reliable. Kahit saang far flung areas ng Itogon they deliver.

Hello po. I'm from Baguio as well.

Here's my contact number 09272950218. I'd like to discuss more, baka sakaling makuha agad yung order pag may kasamang iba. Idk what to do po. Im willing to go to their branch pero from what I saw sa website ng Cargo King, parang wala naman sila branch here in Baguio.

Its been almost 3 weeks since I ordered and Cargo King sent me a message earlier today that my parcel will be delivered TODAY but no one came. Idk what to do po, I'm really hoping that Lazada would take action on this matter.

Sobrang grabe, stressful ng nangyari na 'to. Biglang delivery failed, nasa dorm lang rin naman ako all day pero wala namang delivery truck na dumating or nag bigay notice man lang.

I strongly agree. The cargo king baguio courier is not reliable.

They send sms that the package will be delivered today, so you will cancel your plans for the day, but then nothing comes. Tapos nakalagay pa sa lazada We tried to deliver your package, but could not reach you. We will deliver it again shortly. Really?

Kung alam ko lang san office nyo d2 baguio para ako na kukuha.

At pinakamaganda sana kung pwede lang mamili ng courier sa lazada, ninja van nalang. Bwisit nga cargo king, tumaktak.

VulgarCrab
to Anonymous #1673465

Wen ngarud. Twice they did deliver but never on the first day that send notification.

Hintay ako nang hintay wala naman. Tapos padala na naman sila ng message the next day. Ano naman gusto nila, mamukmok na lang ako sa bahay sa kahihintay.

Buti pa sa ninja van may option to reschedule delivery just in case you missed the first attempt. Pwede pang sa ibang address other than yong nakalagay sa parcel.

to Anonymous #1675877

Greetings!!! Cargo king####@@$$&&^^**!!, how did you ever have such a name when your service is so lousy.

My address can be easily located, Bonifacio street, near China bank, Central Business District di nyo mahanapan??? Sa lahat ng couriers, kayo lang ung di makahanap at di man lang magtext or tumawag to follow up or ask me para mahanapan, lahat naman ng iba wala pang 10 mins if they are within the area,nahahanapan ung location namin. Very very lousy and ????? na delivery system...bakit iyong mga ninja van pati sa dulo dulo ng Baguio and La Trinidad sa mga kakilala namin at sa bahay namin nakakarating.

Kaya nga sa town mismo ang ginamit na address para mas malapit and madali pero hindi nyo maihanap tapos delivery failed na comment with matching delivery attempt sa report nyo???

To this company, pls improve your delivery system, otherwise, you do do not have the right to be in it dahil di kayo maka deliver on time and maayos. The items are needed asap and we have a timeframe to do the job using it din....