Turnaround Time

Three of my orders were shipped through Cargo King. Orders should have arrived today January 10.

And guess what? NOTHING! Now I am becoming anxious since it was my first time to purchase a phone from Lazada and it got delayed like this. I am not ordering any gadgets from you anymore.

I hope you do get back to 2go and LBC couriers. They are most trusted and the best than these lousy couriers like LEX PH and Cargo King

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

My order was supposed to arrive on the 11th, it's still not here and it's already the 13th. I contacted Lazada support and they said the new estimated time of arrival is the 12-17th.

Well, that means the 17th or later! What's going on??

Damn ordered it on the 2nd, it's' been 11 days just for delivery to another city in the same country? lol!

LazadaPH

Hi Ma'am/Sir, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?