Turnaround Time

Three of my orders were shipped through Cargo King. Orders should have arrived today January 10.

And guess what? NOTHING! Now I am becoming anxious since it was my first time to purchase a phone from Lazada and it got delayed like this. I am not ordering any gadgets from you anymore.

I hope you do get back to 2go and LBC couriers. They are most trusted and the best than these lousy couriers like LEX PH and Cargo King

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Akala ko ako lang nakaexperience ng hindi magandang serbisyo ng cargo king. Naranasan ko rin ngayong April 2019 lang my binili ako na item sa lazada nagtaka ako bakit sobrang delay na nung nagcheck ako ng tracking sa website ng cargo king ang nakalagay failed delivery attempt eh ni hindi nga sila nagcontact tsaka walang ding pumunta sa bahay. Isa pa nung bumili ako ng motherboard ng computer 7 days ng delay tawag ako ng tawag sa hotline ng cargo king hindi available yung number yung iba wala namang sumasagot.

FrankSwan359

Cargo King, package delivered daw pero wala pa ung order ko -_- walang nasagot sa call or text sa mga numbers nila nako naman :(

FrustratingKudu987

yung galing sa china nauna pa sa galing sa within the country... worst una panh inorder yung within the country kesa sa galing china... lousy walang kwenta na cargo king king ina

Cargo King deliveries to Boracay regularly take one month to arrive :-( I currently have an order en-route ( a cake tin ) and it is cuurently tracked to Dumaguete awaiting sea carriage. My days with Lazada are drawing to a close :-(

My order was supposed to arrive on the 11th, it's still not here and it's already the 13th. I contacted Lazada support and they said the new estimated time of arrival is the 12-17th.

Well, that means the 17th or later! What's going on??

Damn ordered it on the 2nd, it's' been 11 days just for delivery to another city in the same country? lol!

LazadaPH

Hi Ma'am/Sir, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?