Verified Reviewer

3.0

I tried to cash in using my BDO savings account but it failed, however I still saw that there was still a deduction on my BDO account. I called BDO, and they told me that Lazada should inform me when will I get the money back.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

#1919670

Hi Crystal, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern or active email address registered in your Lazada account?

#1920041
@lazadaph

I tried to call you many times on your contact number but the line is always busy. Here is my email: crystaltanigue@***.com

Lazada Philippines Reviews