4.3
Turnaround Time

It says on the item that cash on delivery is available so why when I get to the checkout it says "Cash on Delivery is not available for selected delivery option" I just wanna know if it's because of the shipping address and I noticed on items with free shipping fees this happens Items : >Micro SD TF to Memory Stick MS Pro Duo PSP Card Dual 2 Slot Adapter White >New Left Right Button Key Flex Ribbon Cable Replacement Repair Part For PSP 3000 >BUYINCOINS Dual Micro SD TF to MS Pro Duo Card Adapter 2 Slot I noticed these items have free shipping fees I'll add a pic for proof...

Review about: Lazada Philippines Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1520503

I ORDERED 4 ITEMS BUT WHY IS COD IS NOT AVAILABLE. BDO IS AVAILABLE BUT IN OUR PLACE WE DONT HAVE BDO.

Hi I'm having the same problem, I've tried every item with COD but all of them are unavailable in the checkout section

If this is what you're asking for these are the items

Sir l have tried it but I didn't work for me...Is their any solution....Please

LazadaPH

Hello, may we know the item you are trying to purchase? There might have some system glitch on the said item or SKU.

You may also choose the same item but different merchant. For further inquiry or concern, you may contact us using this link: https://goo.gl/obsFMz. You may also connect with us through our social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter and more.

Thank you! :)

to LazadaPH Quezon City, Manila, Philippines #1352015

Same with this item, it says "Cash on Delivery available" but when you checkout, its not....