Los Ba, Laguna
3.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

the first picture is what I originally ordered and when I opened the box earlier, it's very different from what I ordered (see the second picture).It was even packaged in a promil box.

The seller name is 'Fat Bargain'.

I just hope Lazada checked if the picture posted in the website matches to what the seller is really selling. I puchased orders from Lazada several times since 2014 and this is my first time to experience this and be very disappointed. Please blacklist this seller if they really misinformed buyers with false information as it can dragged Lazada's reputation down.

And I want to ask Lazada what actions you will do regarding this matter?Thanks

This person wrote the review because of not as described of cetaphil cleanser from Lazada Philippines and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1198350

Thanks for that information, Jannie Gracelyn.May we know if the item is already returned for us to process your refund/replacement?

If not yet, just please follow the step by step procedure on how to return your item:

1. Log in to your account;

2. Go to "My Orders" and click "Return";

3. Fill out the return form;

Print the return form;

5. Pack the items and attach the return label; and 6. Send to any LBC Branch.

We hope we have been of assistance to you.Good day!

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1195426

We're sorry to hear about this. May we ask for the order number for this concern so that we can help you and create the necessary escalation to the merchant? Good day!

to LazadaPH Mountain View, California, United States #1195434

Order #323344676

to Anonymous Mountain View, California, United States #1195435

I have no idea why the location posted in my comment a while ago is in California.I'm in Laguna.

Please update me on this.Thanks