lelexpress delivery failed to deliver my item at the delivery address that I indicated.would it be possible to change the billing address to your main office?i'd rather you answer ASAP due to the 5 day retention of my item. my tracking number is 327197751 and 325689951.

I can come pick it up within 5 days.just change the delivery address to your main office.or better yet use another courier to deliver my item stated in the delivery address.either way I just need to get that item. I hope you can address this problem as soon as possible so that you can quickly resolve this and have one less customer to worry about.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: change of delivery address.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 20, 2017.

Comments

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Find out what may be done to change the delivery address according to lazada.com.ph here.

LazadaPH

Hi Jonathan, we have been trying to reach you several times but the registered mobile number provided belongs to a different person.May we ask for your correct contact number for us to settle this matter the soonest? Please reach us on our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO or via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.Regards!

LazadaPH

Hi Jonathan, we have been trying to reach you several times but the registered mobile number provided belongs to a different person. May we ask for your correct contact number for us to settle this matter the soonest?

Please reach us on our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO or via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!