61 views
Verified Reviewer

Resolved
2.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user May 25, 2020

Company fixed issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered

Original review posted by user Apr 24, 2020

FOR: THE MANAGER

Ive been trying to explain via your customer service chatbot Cleo and Peter Roth Virtual Store about my request to deliver my ordered item to my home address. The error happened when I tried to revise the shipping address to my home address as the default address recorded in the Lazada app is my office address.

When finalized, may be due to intermittent internet connection, the saved shipping address was not revised.

I am requesting your good office NOT TO DELIVER my ITEM to my OFFICE ADDRESS. AS YOU ALREADY KNOW THE OFFICE of THE PRESIDENT HAD RELEASED ITS ADVISORY THAT THE ECQ HAS BEEN EXTENDED. HENCE, yours truly, your customer, WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO TO THE OFFICE and NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE THE ORDERED ITEM. This is also to reiterate my previous advice thru chatbot Cleo and Peter Roth Virtual store that our office management (had SUSPENDED such deliveries due to COVID-19 THREAT.

THEREFORE, MAY I REQUEST TO DELIVER the ITEM To my HOME ADDRESS (VALENZUELA CITY 1444) or DEFER THE DELIVERY of THE ITEM I ORDERED as NO ONE WOULD RECEIVE IT and IS NOT ALLOWED. Thank you.

-GPC

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Easy shopping.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Inefficient customer service, Customer service contact telephone lines are not working, Cleo chatbot does not give response needed.

Comments

Hi Aleic, we understand how you feel and we appreciate that you reached out to us. In line with your concern, please be informed that since your order was already processed for shipment, we can no longer change your shipping address nor defer the delivery of your order.

Please also be guided that once the item has been placed and verified on our system, we can no longer edit or modify any changes from the transaction. Please don't worry as if in case you or an authorized representative cannot be present to receive your package, your order will be canceled. Rest assured, once your failed delivery order was received in our warehouse and tagged your order as canceled, they will immediately process your refund. We are hoping for your understanding to this matter.

For future reference, you may visit this link https://tinyurl.com/y6umd3f4 on how to change your personal details. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews