1.1
Turnaround Time

I was making a purchase of P700 and have made a payment through paypal. I got an error after processing, said the payment did not go through. Right after I received an email confirming that my payment succesfully went through.

I checked my orders and my transaction was showing as CANCELLED, but paid. I checked my bank balance and I was CHARGED P700.

I have tried to contact customer service but they do not give me an answer. I am really pissed off because all my attempts to reach out to them properly are just in vain. I also tried live chat, I get ignored.

I already filed a dispute with paypal, but it will take a while and if Lazada does not respond it won't do much either.

I am already very aggravated by this. This is inconvenient and this is stealing.

I am ready to file a formal report about this if they still do not respond.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Theft.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi ExclusiveBengalTiger, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!