"Before the advent of lazada.com.ph/ I was quite reluctant to shop online especially for branded items. It was simply because of the fact that it is hard to tell if the item is legit or authentic or if it is what it says it is. When purchasing branded stuff, it is definitely important to tell the legit ones from the counterfeit. Simply put, purchasing branded items online involves a considerable amount of risk since legit branded goods are substantially expensive than those that are not branded.

I used to have this impression that if I purchase online and it happens to be a fake then I would suffer a significant financial loss since I look at the purchase of branded items as a form of investment, I am an entrepreneur and I have the entrepreneurial mind set. I always consider what the re-sale value is going to be whenever I purchase things even those items that I purchase for my personal gratification. Thus, purchasing branded items online involves some kind of financial risk. So over the years I have foregone the conveniences of online shopping simply because I don't know of any online shopping website that I could trust and before I trust a certain business, I look at a lot of things first and in terms of online shopping websites one thing that is ask first is that are they local? And it makes a lot of sense really. There are lots of online shopping websites out there that have made their names in the industry and carved their niche but they are located overseas which would make the dispute process difficult should a situation comes up where I would need to file a complaint regarding the item that I purchased. I have been hoping for something local to come along, an online shopping web site that has a physical office right in the heart of the Makati Central Business District. Then Lazada Ph came in, a local online shopping company that satisfies one of the many criteria that I was looking for in a shopping site which is being a local company. That one plus other things that they offer like secured transactions, free returns and diverse methods of payments makes Lazada Philippines rank the highest on my online shopping reliability meter. That's an online shopping site that you can trust. Believe me.

"

Review about: Lazada Philippines Website.

Comments