Verified Reviewer

2.2

Lenaliza T ended chat. asked for a sup but agent said they were all busy.

sabi ko i can wait. tapos un biglang ng end ung chat ahahaha. well i did not know gang 9pm lng sila so kaya siguro ngmamadali na tapusin ung shift. anyways, its totally unacceptable since i contacted them b4 9pm.

idk if they are even checking your purchase history.

di naman malaking malaki na order ko sa lazada pero ive been using their platform for years and I deserve respect! i deserve to be transfered to a sup/manager!

User's recommendation: gudluck.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Easy & comfortable shopping, Convenience, I have used them for years.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Returns policy, Customer representatives, Damaged item.

Comments

#1927146

Case # 205000****191997 Duhhhh...It was 11 days ago! I've sent several follow-ups and did not get any response.

I understand that there is an ongoing pandemic but seriously 11 days is too much. I just needed an answer and that's it! I sent the seller evidence that the item was damaged, they were uncooperative and wanted me to buy another item just so they can replace the damaged item they sent me. The only other item I was interested in purchasing was their deep-dish matting which didn't have good reviews and I told them that.

Sucks! I was even the one who suggested that we meet halfway but they refused(these can be verified if you have access to our conversation). Since I have photos of the damaged item, there is no need for mediation. Why?

Might have been the seller or the courier's fault but the seller should have known that their item is fragile and therefore they should have added insurance for their items. That is for their protection. As a buyer, I was of course expecting a buyer's protection from Lazada since there is no option for buyers to add/purchase shipping insurance or whatever you may call it. It's not a huge transaction, but I did felt that the seller shouldn't get away with this.

I know I made a mistake of not being able to return the item within the given timeframe but I was busy at work and I am also affected by the pandemic. Whenever I had the chance, there is a long queue in LBC. This is where I have contacted Lazada and asked for help. Until now, never got any response.

Worst, the last representative declined my rights to chat with a supervisor and disconnected our conversation. I've been purchasing items on Lazada for 3-4 years and never tried to order from Shoppee bec I did not like how their platform looked like until recently because of this inconvenience.

#1926003

Hello chuckmorgan g, we understand how you feel and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8 am-5 pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!

Lazada Philippines Reviews