2.0
Turnaround Time

I ordered three gardening tools fro Gardena at LAZADA ! Only Gardena rake received - no Gardena Anvil Secateur - no Gardena Combi System Handle 130 cm I can not check if LAZADA did not send it or the guy of 2 GO kept it for private selling !

CUSTOMER CARE IS FOR LAZADA A WORD - WITHOUT ANY REAL SUPPORT OR HELP !! Only Gardena rake received - no Gardena Anvil Secateur - no Gardena Combi System Handle 130 cm I can not check if LAZADA did not send it or the guy of 2 GO kept it for private selling ! CUSTOMER CARE IS FOR LAZADA A WORD - WITHOUT ANY REAL SUPPORT OR HELP !!

I WILL NOT ORDER THERE AGAIN ! Very disappointed former customer

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Online product range.

I didn't like: Never received item.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello, we do understand your concern. May we know your order number?

So we may check the order on our system. There are multiple items under one order number with different tracking number, it means orders have separate deliveries especially items that came from different merchant or seller. If the said order is under one item or bundled item, you may return the item and we do offer free return. Click the link https://goo.gl/l87YBv for more info about Returns & Refunds.

You may also connect with us through our social media accounts like Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Google+ and more.

For further inquiry or concern, you may contact us using this link: https://goo.gl/CNCWLO. Thank you!