I returned an item purchased from Lazada for refund, the item was paid by COD. instead of crediting cash in my Lazada wallet, Lazada credited a coupon in my Lazada wallet.

The fund cannot be withdrawn and the validity period is only one year.

The term "coupon" creates an illusion that the amount in coupon was given to me for free.

By refunding in this way, Lazada keeps cash for their use, and force the buyer to buy more from them within one year, or else, the coupon will be forfeited.

Next time, when you return an item to Lazada for refund, don't forget to check what sort of refund you get.

Location: Iligan City, Soccsksargen

Comments

#1985523

Hi PissedConsumer242****, we are sorry to hear that your previous interaction with us was not satisfying and we do appreciate your feedback. Please let us know the order number that is associated with your concern for our reference and for further assistance.

#1987159