I suggest my wife to order a Kingston OTG flash drive USB 3.0 to Type-C 128GB. Since i'm busy at work and i'm always out of town..

she confirmed to me that she placed the order.. finally my ordered item delivered and came today june 05, 2016.. but i'm surprised it's not 128GB it's only 32GB for price of P3,000? WTF this is so wrong..

i tried to write a review and chat them but it seems they're not interested to cater our complain... I suggest my wife to send the wrong item back via LBC.. since im out of town..

i hope i will get the right item or please get my money but.. im really dissapointer on lazada why they tolerate this kind of act.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello AmusedTarantula, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1497898

I returned the itemReturn Order No: 202459359255154Now I will wait for the right item to be delivere.. if not i want I want my money back!

LazadaPH
to Anonymous #1498514

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we do understand your concern as a customer. Upon checking in our system, your returned item already process for a replacement.

For your reference, here the replacement order number: 202743795155154. You may receive the item by June 16, but no later than June 21, 2018. You will receive a notification via SMS or email once the item is out for delivery in your area.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Thank you!