Verified Reviewer

I have orders that is been cancelled again now a total of 4 order been cancelled if my will other order will be cancelled again I will sent a complaint to dti for posting product in that price and when it been order and you will cancelled it.i waiting for a long time but it is cancel. Here my email address ram24mendoza@***.com for a full explanations why order is cancelled. I will waiting for your response before I will file my complain to authorities

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Quezon City, Manila

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we are sorry for what you've experienced.

No worries, we will document this matter. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@lazadaph

I hope the other items that I order it will not be cancelled again. You should monitor every order and status when or the seller will deliver the product.

Lazada Philippines Reviews