Verified Reviewer

I bought a hair trimmer for Php 1949.00 at Lazada on June 9, 2020. Its a Kemei Hair Trimmer (order number 294178****9864).

Immediately, upon receiving it, I checked the unit if its operational. It was running for short time, but did not check thoroughly because I thought the stop is only because the unit is not charged. Since its a hair trimmer, I did not use it for a while, until yesterday, July 12, 2020 when I am about to cut my hair. It turned out the unit does not run continuously.

It appears to be defective. I know that it exceeded the time element you set for return or refund, thus I contacted your costumer service today. According to a certain Grace (reference number 205000****331035), the unit has exceeded its return policy of 7 to 15 days. Therefore, it is not covered anymore.

I was surprised since normally in store, it has a 1 year warranty against factory defect. Do you mean to say that we will just accept this defective unit. I also asked for receipt of this unit, however she said, since its coming from abroad, it has no "BIR official receipt". Do you mean that this is not covered by Philippine Law.

I would like to know your direction on this matter. I am just requesting that my money be refunded. If you cannot help me on this, I will look for other avenue for assistance on this matter. Thank you.

This is Andrew Montalbo. My cp no. is 0917804****.

My address: 44 H M. Jocson St., Varsity Hills, Loyola Heights Quezon City

User's recommendation: Lazada should extend warranty especially for items abroad. They should protect the consumers especially that they are not issuing BIR receipt.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

The order number that you provided does not exist on our system. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews