My order Global GL-444 Electronic Keyboard With Heavyduty Stand was delivered last February 25, 2018 so I paid it for the exact amount P2,799.00 and the moment I open it, the heavy duty stand was not delivered at the same time last Thursday March 01, 2018 my order which is amplifier was delivered and I paid also the exact amount which is P1,418.00, but it has no charger also inside the box.I have decided to complain for this concern because I'm hoping to return it complete for I go yesterday to LBC with my return slip from Cargo King to return it at main branch of LAZADA PHILIPPINES in Pasay City.

HOPING FOR A FAST RESPONSE FOR THIS MATTER.GOD BLESS :)

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

h.ignacio0829_45

Pls send to my email herojamesresolisignacio@gmail.com The transaction code of my refund for my 2 orders. Thank you

h.ignacio0829_45

PLEASE REFUND IT TO ME NALANG PLEASE.THIS IS MY INFO.

HERO JAMES R. IGNACIO. 09509161321.

ASAP PLS.I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG.

h.ignacio0829_45

KINDLY DO IMMEDIATE ACTION ABOUT MY CONCERN.I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS.

IN A MATTER OF GOODWILL PLEASE TRANSACT MY 2 RETURN ORDER ITEMS FOR REFUND THROUGH TRANSMITTANCE IN LBC.

THANK YOU.GOD BLESS

h.ignacio0829_45

For my order Global GL-444 Electronic Keyboard With Heavyduty Stand, its order number is MPDS-322628153-6067 and for my order Global GA-5 watts guitar Amplifier is MPDS-314776313-3163

LazadaPH

Hi Ma'am/Sir, we do understand your concern as a customer.Could you provide to us the order number of your item for us to check it also?

Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+.Thank you.