Gcash payment transaction item Sony smart tv not deliver money Request return to me 5,000 Judith besario send gcash payment

Location: Taguig, Manila

Comments

#2037050

Hello po! I am the daughter of Judith Besario and we are a victim of identity theft. May we ask you contact info po para mareport namin sa NBI CYBERCRIME?

#2011283

Hi PissedConsumer254****, we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

#2037053
@lazadaph

Hello, my mother is a victim of identity theft. We have also been scammed by the scammer and he told us that we need to give him our GCash to ge our refund of 60k. We have reported him to the NBI

#2037055