Verified Reviewer

I was scammed by one of the seller using Lazada Apps I need your help if you can give me assistance financially, no job because of retirement status,need your help to Refund my money from Lazada. Financial help they can provide is great help for me.

Thank you so much.

User's recommendation: Don't trust the seller even they are using Lazada Apps try to double check before it's too late.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Scam.

Comments

#2014382

Hi Mar H, we do understand you regarding this matter, however, please be guided that we don't do initial payments or made any payments at all, outside Lazada. When paying through Cash on Delivery, we have a reminder for our customers on the checkout page that full payment is done only directly to the courier and that no partial payments are required.

May we know the order number that is associated with your concern for us to check the seller and make proper reports? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews