Verified Reviewer

No ones willing to help me with my issue. There was some sort of confusion with my order upon delivery.

My mom mistakenly thought that the order being delivered was the one that I cancelled because I have another order from another online seller that I cancelled but not this one. She told the courier that Im not at home and well ask me first to confirm it to me first but after a short while the courier called again and my mom said that Im not replying which is because Im still at work that time. I asked for the couriers number so I can contact them and asked to redeliver it since I didnt cancel the order but they already reported if as cancelled. I told the courier that he shouldve ask for my number so he can ask me personally cause I will reply as soon as I read the message.

I called the office where the order was sent back and theyre also not willing to help me because they already reported it as cancelled and wants me to reorder again. I explained to them that if I do that, it wont be the same price anymore and I wont be getting the freebies that should come with it since I purchased it between 12-2pm last 6.6 sale. They didnt even try to help me and just want me to accept whatever they say. As a loyal customer, you shouldnt treat your customers that way.

You shouldve thought of some other way to help me or if they cant help me, find someone else who can rectify the issue. I tried multiple times to get ahold of your customer service team through chat but its really hard to get a live agent.

This is so disappointing. I might not do a transaction with you again with the way you handle my issue.

User's recommendation: Not recommending due to poor complaint handling.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Tarlac City, Central Luzon