Verified Reviewer

I placed an order last July 15 2020 for REALME 5i cellphone worth P6,790.00 in Realme Lazmall. It was indicated there that the item will be delivered from Jul 24 to Aug 1 however up to this date item is still undelivered!

I was able to contact the seller thru chat but as per them they can no longer trace it and just gave your hotline. I was asking for their extra mile stone for me as their customer but just ignored. I am also trying to call your hotline number for 2 days but to no avail. I contacted LexPh Tarlac but according to them my item is still not there.

The cost of my item is too much and its very dissapointing to wait for too long!!!Its getting a month!!!

I need your feedback as soon as possible! I NEED TO GET MY ITEM UNTIL NEXT WEEK ELSE I WILL REQUEST FOR REFUND!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Ok but when there is a problem very hard to contact.

Comments

#1904034

Hi Marilain G, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

#1904538