Verified Reviewer

4.3

Dear customer service team,

please stop the persistent annoyance when logging in and while shopping. Your system is the ONLY shopping platform that claims there is unusual traffic from my network.

This information is definitely incorrect and is based solely on assumptions and speculations, rather than on facts. It always says "Please slide to continue" and then sometimes it says "Oops... something's wrong. Please refresh and try again.(error:fnit5)".

Not seldom that my login takes minutes instead of seconds. (Please refer also to the 3 attached snapshots from my system.) It is bad enough that a verification code is requested for EVERY login and that several times a day with every new login with a flimsy statement of safety and protection of my account.

If you cannot stop this harassment, then my further shopping at LAZADA is questionable.

Respectfully

your pissed customer,

Ronni Grunwald

User's recommendation: My shopping experiences with LAZADA is very good and this platform can be recommended for future customers. My only point of criticism is the handling of their webside which is extremely frustrating (ref. to my report obove).

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Website.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Lazada products.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Poor customer support, Lazada customer service.

Location: Meycauayan, Central Luzon