Verified Reviewer

1.6

Sorry if I used this platform to reachout and report what happened to my experince. I just want you to know as this might be happening not just to me but to other shoppers.

1st, I ordered 4bags, 4 out of 4 were incorrect so I immediately inform the seller, they responded like nothing happened. (i can send screenshots if you want), for me they should not have any roght to be a seller on the top most online shopping center. They were so rude, but i let this pass. 2nd order, i was supposed to receive my order oct 24.

Upto this day, i did not receive anything. I spoke with chat support and asked for a supervisor, it took me a lot of time waiting and ended up nothing. The rep just left me alone as he can't provide any sup. I was promised that his sup will call me back but until now, no callbavk was made.

I was surprised after few mins my order was cancelled. I waited so long and yet cancelling my order is the resolution for this problem. What i hated most is the refund, 5-15 working days.

Here's the reference number for my escalation where the agent left me 205000****573026.. His name is Louise.

Preferred solution: U have reached my limit, i am not happy at all.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Poor communication, Greenstar logistics hard to trac items, Unfair business practices, Worst customer service.

Comments

#1943488

1st order number where I received all items incorrect and the seller (Dan Dali shop) doesn't care 319609****68758 and for the order wherein the courier did not pick up the package and I wasn't able to get a supervisor to fix this 326534****68758.

#1942629

Hi Mejie H, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews