Verified Reviewer

3.3

I tried to find out what happened to my order, which was consistently delayed. Therefore I contacted Lazada customer service.

After giving the order number of the item in question, I further emphasised that I could not log on to Lazada because a security request was required. I waited 30 minutes for the code that was supposed to be e-mailed to me and therefor (with no code forthcoming) I contacted teh help desk. The agen sid tahre was an issue that would be resolved in 24/48 hours and once I satatd that this was unacceptable, the agent cut the phone line. This is totally unacceptable behaviour, and I request that this agent in reprimanded.

I was not abusive, just stating that the response was not acceptable ( I have been waiting for this item for 7 day, and its delivery keeps going back in time). If you view of customer service is to hang up the phone, then I find that totally unacceptable behaviour. If I was abusive ( which I certainly was not), then I would accept this behaviour, but as I was not abusive, then this behviour is not acceptable.

At the least, this agent needs retraining, and as there was no warning of the cessation of the call, I suspect the agent is not capable.

Please respond as soon as possible. I am a regular customer on Lazada, and I really am not happy to be treated this wayShocked.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#2004719

Hi Colin D, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews