2.0

Good Day!

My name is Aldrin Taguiam and have recently made a Lazada purchase to Hodeso with my order # 310487****03888. This is for a computer table which i ordered for an Oak White color.

They gave me Light Walnut which i got the delivery last night (Aug 12). I should have read the reviews thoroughly about this seller before making such purchase. My complaint however is, this seller seems to be intentionally sending incorrect items to buyers just to dispose their not so much selling items. May i request therefore, for you check their customer's reviews because they seem to be rampant in doing these things to their customers - either they send a wrong color or with missing items.

This kind of incompetent seller should be reprimanded and must be banned officially from your online store as they give a negative impression to your Company. I am hoping that you give an attention to this complaint or if you are not the right contact, please have this redirected to the proper unit.

Thank you and i am looking forward for your action on this matter.

Sincerely,

Aldrin Taguiam

User's recommendation: Extremely Bad Seller (Hodeso).

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Profile.

Location: Quezon City, Manila