202 views
4.0

I am always thankful with Lazada. My record on your database would prove this.

It makes our life easier especially on this pandemic season. I always order on Lazada whether it be for a necessity or for pleasure. However, sometimes i feel hesitant to order thinking of who would deliver my order/s. I am writing to complain one, he is the only one, rude delivery associate from LELEXPRESS.

I do not wish him to lose his job but since many people are jobless now, maybe they deserve more to have the slot of this rude delivery guy.

Please reprimand the assigned delivery staff LUISITO MANAHAN RACEL in Molino Bacoor. I always order from lazada and everytime this RUDE guy delivers, he never sends a text nor call to inform that he is at our doorstep. Given that he delivers in the morning, when i am upstairs with my sleeping toddler kid. He would always shake and almost crash our gate or knock with a coin just to make me hear it so loudly.

When my neighbor witnessed this, he said MATAGAL TALAGA SUMAGOT TO that was the time when i said may cellphone number kasi pwede ka magtext and he said ay nageemail kasi then i replied ang advise sa email anytime.

Please if you cannot assign another staff to deliver here PLEASE TELL HIM NOT TO BE RUDE!

Your favorable action or reply would be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much. Stay safe and healthy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Comments

#1913167

Driver just called once today 9am and directly cancrlldd the order or delivery attemo failed the ite.. We transferred the location tmdur to unavailability from mandaue to consilacion and the druver in mandaue thrned over to lacion.. Now consolacion just called oncr and failed the utem 311445****05298 Order num 0

Hi Sheng, we understand your disappointments and we apologize for the delivery issue that you encountered from one of our couriers. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews